How should my child dress for school?
A school is often judged by the appearance of its pupils and a smart standard of dress helps create a positive image and a sense of belonging. It is with this in mind that we encourage children to wear our distinctive school uniform.
The school colours are royal blue, grey and white.
- White shirt or blouse (Year 6 must wear a shirt or blouse, to support the wearing of a tie)
- School polo shirt *
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Royal blue sweatshirt*, cardigan* or fleece* (no hoods please)
- Grey, black, navy blue or white tights or socks
- Blue and white check gingham dress
- White short sleeved shirt, blouse or school polo shirt* Grey trousers, grey shorts or skirt (Year 6 must wear a shirt or blouse, to support the wearing of a tie)
- Grey, black, navy blue or white socks
- Low heeled sensible black shoes are essential as children’s feet are still developing and can so easily be damaged by fashion shoes. We would ask for the wearing of trainers to be restricted to out-door games sessions.
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black track suit bottoms for outdoor PE
- Black plimsolls for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Drawstring PE Bag
Children will wear the track suit for out-door games/activities on the field; this kit needs to be in school all year round.
We ask parents to ensure that children have the appropriate kit, which should be kept in school in a drawstring bag. It should be taken home each half term for washing and for checking sizes etc.
* Items available for purchase from the School Office. We also stock book bags, despatch bags, rucksacks and hats (winter) with the school logo and in the school colour.
And finally……….ALL clothing must be clearly marked with the child’s name.